What are your hours and offerings?
May 28th - September 5th
Open Daily 11am - 6:30pm
Wine flights, wine by the glass, seasonal drink specials, and cheese & charcuterie boards. Click here to book online.
Relax with a glass of wine in outdoor service area. No reservations needed! Click here to learn more.
Are you currently taking reservations?
Yes, we are taking reservations for table service through September 5th.
What does my reservation include?
Your reservation guarantees you a reserved table on our Upper Deck overlooking the vineyard (weather dependent; in the case of inclement weather reservations are seated inside the tasting room). You can choose to enjoy Tasting Towers (wine flights), glasses of wine, Frosé, or cheese & charcuterie boards during your visit.
What is the Lawn Bar?
The Lawn Bar is an outdoor service area set up on our elevated lawn/grassy area that offers seating for guests to relax at and enjoy their beverages. Wine Country Snack Boxes are available for purchase, however, Tasting Tower and cheese & charcuterie boards are not available. No reservations are taken for seating or service in this space - it is all first-come-first-serve. Dogs are allowed in a designated area of the Lawn Bar. Dogs must stay leashed and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. For more information click here.
What is the maximum party size for a reserved table?
The maximum party size for a reserved table is 12. Groups of 1-6 may book online here. Groups of 7-12 please call for reservation options.
What is the largest group size the Lawn Bar can accommodate?
Groups up to 20 guests are welcome to utilize our Lawn Bar for wine by the glass. No reservations required. Groups larger than 20 may be able to be accommodated weekdays (Sun-Thu), please call (231) 223-9303 for availability. Click here to visit our group information page.
What if I'm running late for my reservation?
If you arrive after your reservation is scheduled we will hold your table for 15 minutes. If you're arrive after the 15 minutes, your table may be given to another waiting guest. Please call us at (231) 223-9303 ext 888 if you anticipate a late arrival.
Are guests under the age of 21 allowed?
Yes, children and young adult guests are welcome at the winery. We offer a variety of non-alcoholic beverages.
Can I bring my dog?
Sorry, dogs are not allowed in the winery or on the Upper Deck. However, dogs are permitted in a designated area of the Lawn Bar. Dogs must remain leashed and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
What sort of steps are you taking to ensure my visit will be safe?
- We have upgraded our HVAC by installing a Global Plasma Solutions Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization System. This air purification system cleans the air of harmful pathogens such as viruses (including COVID-19), mold, bacteria, and pollutants like dust, dander, pollen, and smoke. This same type of advanced ionization technology is also used in hospitals, schools, and on aircraft. Learn more about how this system works here.
- All guests who have not been vaccinated for COVID-19 are required to wear masks while inside the building.
- Staff are required to self-monitor and record their body temperature before beginning their work day.
- Touch points will be reduced significantly, but those that remain will be continually sanitized.
- All parties seated indoors must provide a contact name and telephone number to support effective contact tracing if necessary.
- We are continually following all updates and recommendations from state health leaders and training our staff on said recommended best practices for service.
If you have a question not addressed here, please email us!