What are your hours and offerings?
March & April
Friday & Saturday 11am - 6:30pm
Sunday - Thursday 11am - 5pm
Closed Easter Sunday (April 4)
Reserved Table - Inside
Through April 19th
Wine flights, wine by the glass, Spiked Hot Apple Cider and cheese & charcuterie boards. Click here to book online.
Outdoor seating options available, weather permitting. Call us at (231) 223-9303 to confirm. Maximum group size 12. All seating first come, first serve.
Our Upper Deck and Lawn Bar are currently closed for the season - reopening spring 2021.
Are you currently taking reservations?
Yes, we are taking reservations through April 19th for indoor seating. Table reservations after April 19th will be made available pending future guidance from the State of Michigan.
What does my reservation include?
Your reservation guarantees you a reserved table in our tasting room, intimate barrel room, cask room, or cellar. You can choose to enjoy Tasting Towers (wine flights), glasses of wine, Spiked Hot Apple Cider, or cheese & charcuterie boards during your visit.
Do you have any outdoor seating?
Yes, we have temporary outdoor seating available on our Upper Deck, weather permitting. To confirm availability of outdoor seating please call us at (231) 223-9303.
How many people can I visit with?
Table sizes are limited to 6 guests. Groups larger than 6 will be split between tables (maximum 2). Tables cannot be moved nor can chairs be added to existing tables. We encourage guests to follow Michigan's Dine Safely Guide which recommends keeping your party small with no more than two households. If you are traveling with a larger group we recommend utilizing our outdoor seating, if available.
What if I'm running late for my reservation?
If you arrive after your reservation is scheduled we will hold your table for 15 minutes. If you're arrive after the 15 minutes, your table may be given to another waiting guest. Please call us at (231) 223-9303 ext 888 if you anticipate a late arrival.
Are guests under the age of 21 allowed?
Yes, children and young adult guests are welcome at the winery. We offer a variety of non-alcoholic beverages.
Can I bring my dog?
Sorry, pets are not allowed in the winery, on the Upper Deck, or at the Lawn Bar. Only service dogs with a valid license are permitted in these areas.
What sort of steps are you taking to ensure my visit will be safe?
- We have upgraded our HVAC by installing a Global Plasma Solutions Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization System. This air purification system cleans the air of harmful pathogens such as viruses (including COVID-19), mold, bacteria, and pollutants like dust, dander, pollen, and smoke. This same type of advanced ionization technology is also used in hospitals, schools, and on aircraft. Learn more about how this system works here.
- All guests and staff are required to wear masks while inside the building.
- Staff are required to self-monitor and record their body temperature before beginning their work day.
- All guests are required to have their temperatures taken via a contact-less thermometer wand prior to entering the winery. Any guest with a temperature of 100.4 F or higher will not be allowed to enter.
- Touch points will be reduced significantly, but those that remain will be continually sanitized.
- All parties seated indoors must provide a contact name and telephone number to support effective contact tracing if necessary.
- We are continually following all updates and recommendations from state health leaders and training our staff on said recommended best practices for service.
If you have a question not addressed here, please email us!