A former barn on the 91-acre estate has been transformed into a storybook 2-bedroom, 1 3/4 bath, 1100 square foot guest house with fully equipped kitchen and great room. Enjoy vineyard views from every window, as well as breathtaking views of the East Grand Traverse Bay.
Arise early enough and you can catch the sunrise over the Bay on the porch's wicker chairs. Stroll the estate and relax amidst the vines and all of nature's best as you leave the hustle and bustle of everyday life behind!
Beautiful two-story, 1100 square foot, two bedroom, 1 3/4 bath home with great room and full kitchen. Private porch features wicker chairs overlooking the vineyards and East Grand Traverse Bay.
Upstairs: One king bedroom and one bedroom with two queen beds. Full hall bath.
Downstairs: Great room with full kitchen, dining area, breakfast bar and 3/4 bath with shower.
- Exclusive private use of the guest house
- Fully equipped kitchen features granite tops and stainless steel appliances
- 42 inch HDTV flat screen in great room with cable TV and DVD player
- Each bedroom includes a full size dresser, clothes closet, flat screen TV, alarm clock, luggage rack and 2 terry cloth robes
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Complimentary wine tasting at the Brys Estate tasting room
- After the first night, a complimentary glass of wine in the tasting room is included for each adult guest for each additional paid night's stay (additional $5 charge for premium wine selections)
- Central AC and heat
- Reverse osmosis purified drinking water system in kitchen
- Towels & linens
- Coffee, tea & creamer provided
- Ironing board & iron
- The following toiletries are provided for your convenience: handmade natural lavender soap, conditioning shampoo, makeup remover wipes and shower cap.
- Outdoor gas grill
- Outdoor furniture
- Washer & dryer with laundry detergent
Please note that because we want this to be a very private experience for our guests, we do not offer housekeeping service. Adequate towels will be supplied for the length of the stay.
Reservations may be made online or by phone at (231) 223-9303. Guests must be at least 25 years of age to reserve and stay at the guest house. We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express, Cash and Cashier's Check. No personal checks. A valid credit card is required to be on file for incidentals and/or damages.
- Minimum Stay: 2 night minimum stay.
- No check-ins or check-outs on Saturdays.
- All rates are subject to 6% Michigan sales tax.
- One nights deposit taken upon reservation.
- Rates do not include breakfast or daily maid service.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Maximum number of guests: 4
- All guests must be at least 25 years old
- Deposit: All room reservations will be subject to a one-night deposit, plus 6% Michigan sales tax, to be charged at the time of booking.
- Cancellations: All cancellations are subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations made at least 30 days prior to stay will receive a refund of the deposit less the $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 30 days of stay will receive a refund of the deposit less the $25 cancellation fee, only if the house is re-rented. Failure to call or show prior to check in time of the first night of a reservation will result in cancellation of the remainder of the reservation.
- Check-in: 4 PM – 5:30PM at the Brys Estate tasting room. After hours please call for special arrangements.
- Check out: 11 AM
- Children: No children under 25 years old can stay at the guesthouse.
- Pets: Sorry, pets are not welcome.
- No Smoking: Brys Estate buildings and grounds are smoke free. Thank you for not smoking.
- Wedding Related Gatherings or Activities: No bachelor/bachelorette groups, bridal parties, or any other wedding-related gatherings or events of any kind or size are permitted at the Brys Estate guest house or on the grounds of the guest house or winery property at any time. This includes pre-wedding hair and makeup, photography, "getting dressed", etc.
- Gatherings/Events: No gatherings or events of any size related (but not limited to) graduations, family reunions, prom, birthdays, weddings, etc. are allowed to be held in the guest house or on the guest house property.
- No guests, other than those named in the reservation are allowed at the guest house at any time.
- Maximum of 3 parked cars allowed at the guest house.
- Campfires: No outdoor fires of any kind are permitted at Brys Estate
- Payment: We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express, Cash and Cashier's Check. No personal checks. A valid credit card is required to be on file for incidentals and/or damages.
2019 Rates & Availability
May 3 to November 9
Sun - Thurs: $325 per night
Fri & Sat: $425 per night
Memorial Day Weekend (5/24-5/25): $495 per night
Sun - Thurs: $375 per night
Fri & Sat: $495 per night
JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER:
$495 per night
Fourth of July Weekend (7/1-7/6): $550 per night
Sun - Thurs: $495 per night
Fri & Sat: $550 per night
Sun - Thurs: $375 per night
Friday & Sat: $495 per night
Rates above are for exclusive private use of the guest house. Rates do not include 6% Michigan sales tax. Maximum 4 guests. Minimum two night stay.
Explore Guesthouse Gift Certificates here! Available in amounts $100 - $1,500.