Photogallery rendered here.
Book a stay at our private guest house!
A former barn on the 91-acre estate has been transformed into a storybook 2-bedroom, 1 3/4 bath, 1100 square foot guest house with fully equipped kitchen and great room. Enjoy vineyard views from every window, as well as breathtaking views of the East Grand Traverse Bay.
Arise early enough and you can catch the sunrise over the Bay on the porch's wicker chairs. Stroll the estate and relax amidst the vines and all of nature's best as you leave the hustle and bustle of everyday life behind!
View available dates and book now!
Beautiful two-story, 1100 square foot, two bedroom, 1 3/4 bath home with great room and full kitchen. Private porch features wicker chairs overlooking the vineyards and East Grand Traverse Bay.
Upstairs: One king bedroom and one bedroom with two queen beds. Full hall bath.
Downstairs: Great room with full kitchen, dining area, breakfast bar and 3/4 bath with shower.
- Exclusive private use of the guest house
- Fully equipped kitchen features granite tops and stainless steel appliances
- 42 inch HDTV flat screen in great room with cable TV and DVD player
- Each bedroom includes a full size dresser, clothes closet, flat screen TV, alarm clock, luggage rack and 2 terry cloth robes
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Complimentary wine tasting at the Brys Estate tasting room
- After the first night, a complimentary glass of wine in the tasting room is included for each adult guest for each additional paid night's stay (additional $5 charge for premium wine selections)
- Central AC and heat
- Reverse osmosis purified drinking water system in kitchen
- Towels & linens
- Coffee, tea & creamer provided
- Ironing board & iron
- The following toiletries are provided for your convenience: handmade natural lavender soap, conditioning shampoo, makeup remover wipes and shower cap.
- Outdoor gas grill
- Outdoor furniture
- Washer & dryer with laundry detergent
- Winemaker Tour & Tasting with appetizers in our brick and mahogany cask room is available for $40 per person. Click here for more information on our winemaker tour & tasting experience.
Please note that because we want this to be a very private experience for our guests, we do not offer housekeeping service. Adequate towels will be supplied for the length of the stay.
Reservations may be made online or by phone. Call the winery at 231-223-9303. We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express, Cash and Cashier's Check. No personal checks. A valid credit card is required to be on file for incidentals and/or damages.
- Minimum Stay: 2 night minimum stay.
- No check-ins or check-outs on Saturdays.
- All rates are subject to 6% Michigan sales tax.
- One nights deposit taken upon reservation.
- Rates do not include breakfast or daily maid service.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Maximum number of guests: 4
- Deposit: All room reservations will be subject to a one-night deposit, plus 6% Michigan sales tax, to be charged at the time of booking.
- Cancellations: All cancellations are subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations made at least 30 days prior to stay will receive a refund of the deposit less the $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 30 days of stay will receive a refund of the deposit less the $25 cancellation fee, only if the house is re-rented. Failure to call or show prior to check in time of the first night of a reservation will result in cancellation of the remainder of the reservation.
- Check-in: 4 PM – 5:30PM at the Brys Estate tasting room. After hours please call for special arrangements.
- Check out: 11 AM
- Children: Vineyard/Winery property geared towards adults 25+ years
- Pets: Sorry, no pets
- Smoking: Brys Estate buildings and grounds are smoke free
- Gatherings/Parties: There is a maximum of four paid guests allowed at the guesthouse. No Bachelor/bachelorette, graduation, prom, or any wedding related gatherings or parties of any kind, are permitted at the Brys Estate Guest House or on the grounds of the guesthouse or winery property. No guests, other than those named in the reservation are allowed.
- Campfires: No outdoor fires of any kind are permitted at Brys Estate
- Payment: We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express, Cash and Cashier's Check. No personal checks. A valid credit card is required to be on file for incidentals and/or damages.
Rates & Availability
May 4 to November 10
Click HERE to view available dates and book now!
Rates below are for exclusive private use of the guest house. Rates do not include 6% Michigan sales tax. Maximum 4 guests. Minimum two night stay.
MAY - JUNE:
Sun - Thurs: $325 per night
Fri & Sat: $425 per night
Memorial Day Weekend (5/25-5/27): $495 per night
JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER:
$495 per night
Fourth of July Weekend (6/29-7/5): $550 per night
Sun - Thurs: $495 per night
Fri & Sat: $550 per night
Sun - Thurs: $375 per night
Friday & Sat: $495 per night