"Sleep near the vines at this former barn turned luxe mod farmhouse on the winery’s 155-acre estate" - Fodor's Travel
A former barn on the 155-acre estate has been transformed into a storybook Guesthouse available for overnight accommodations. Enjoy vineyard views from every window, as well as breathtaking views of the East Grand Traverse Bay. Stroll the estate and relax amidst the vines and all of nature's best as you leave the hustle and bustle of everyday life behind!
Tour the Guesthouse
2023 Rates & Availability
April 28, 2023 - November 11, 2023
Rates range $475 - $575 per night
Guesthouse closed December - March
Reservations may be made online or by phone at (231) 223-9303 ext 5.
- The Guesthouse is a seasonal accommodation and not available year-round.
- The Guesthouse is an adult only rental. Guests must be at least 25 years of age to rent the Guesthouse and all additional guests must be at least 21 years of age. We are sorry that we cannot accommodate children.
- 2-night minimum stay.
- No check-ins or check-outs on Saturdays.
- Rates do not include breakfast or daily maid service, and are subject to change without notice.
- Deposit: All room reservations will be subject to a one-night deposit, plus 6% Michigan sales tax, to be charged at the time of booking.
- Cancellations: A $50 processing fee will be charged for any cancellations, regardless of when they are made. For cancellations made within 30 days of stay, the deposit will be retained unless the house is re-rented for all dates originally booked. We will do all that we can to advertise the available dates and get the Guesthouse rerented. Failure to check in for the first night of a reservation will result in the cancellation of the remainder of the reservation and the deposit will be retained.
We want you to have the best possible experience even if something unplanned happens. Safeguard the loss of your trip deposit and processing fee by purchasing travel insurance. We recommend contacting aardy.com or allianztravelinsurance.com for travel insurance.
- A valid credit card is required to be on file throughout the stay for incidentals and/or damages.
- A $300 full refundable security deposit will be charged to the credit card at time of check-in and will be refunded to the same credit card arfter Guesthouse is inspected for any damages at check-out. If damage is determined to be greater than $300, the difference will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Maximum of 4 guests. No persons, other than those named in the reservation, are permitted at the Guesthouse at any time. Sleeping is not allowed on the living room sofa.
- Maximum of 3 parked cars.
- Sorry, no pets.
- No smoking. All Brys Estate buildings and grounds are smoke free. If smoking is detected at check-out, a $350 fee for smoke remediation will be charged to the card on file.
- Wedding Related Gatherings or Activities: No bachelor/bachelorette groups, bridal parties, or any other wedding-related gatherings or events of any kind or size are permitted to take place within or on the grounds of the Guesthouse at any time. This includes pre-wedding hair and makeup, photography, etc.
- Gatherings/Events: No gatherings or events of any size related (but not limited to) graduations, family reunions, proms, birthdays, weddings, etc. are allowed to be held in the Guesthouse or on the grounds.
- No personal belongings should be stored or left on the front porch (ex. towels on railings, coolers, bikes, etc.).
- No outdoor fires of any kind are permitted at Brys Estate.
A beautiful two-story, 1,100 square foot, 2-bedroom, 2-bath home with great room and full kitchen. The private porch features wicker chairs overlooking the vineyards and East Grand Traverse Bay.
Upstairs: One king bedroom and one bedroom with two queen beds. Newly renovated bathroom with walk-in tile shower.
Downstairs: Great room with full kitchen, living and dining area. Laundry. Newly renovated bathroom with walk-in tile shower.
Included in Your 2-night Stay
- 1 complimentary bottle of wine from select list
- 1 complimentary cheese & charcuterie board
- 1 complimentary Tasting Tower per guest
- 20% off at the Secret Garden gift shop
Click here to review available add-on options for enhancing your stay.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 42" TV in great room
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Central AC and heat
- Reverse osmosis water system
- Towels & linens
- Coffee, tea & creamer provided
- Ironing board & iron
- Outdoor gas grill
- Outdoor furniture
- Washer & dryer with laundry detergent
- Full size dresser, clothes closet, TV, alarm clock, and luggage rack in each bedroom
- Advanced air purification system installed in HVAC. This air purification system cleans the air of harmful pathogens such as viruses (including COVID-19), mold, bacteria, and pollutants like dust, dander, pollen, and smoke.
- The following handmade Secret Garden toiletries are provided for your convenience: natural Secret Garden soap, shower gel, body lotion, and a shampoo bar. Make-up wipes and shower cap are also provided.
Please note that because we want this to be a very private experience for our guests, we do not offer housekeeping service. Adequate towels will be supplied for the length of the stay.
Active Wine Club members save $50 - 75 per stay! Discount applied at check-in. Not valid with already discounted rates. Discount based on Club level.
Elite Status members save $100 per stay! Discount applied at check-in. Not valid with already discounted rates.
Give the gift of a stay at Brys Estate! Guesthouse Gift Certificates available here in amounts $100 - $1,500.