"Sleep near the vines at this former barn
turned luxe mod farmhouse on the winery’s 155-acre estate"
- Fodor's Travel
A former barn on the 155-acre estate has been transformed into a storybook 2-bedroom, 2-bath, 1,100 square foot guesthouse with fully equipped kitchen and great room. Enjoy vineyard views from every window, as well as breathtaking views of the East Grand Traverse Bay.
Arise early enough and you can catch the sunrise over the Bay on the porch's wicker chairs. Stroll the estate and relax amidst the vines and all of nature's best as you leave the hustle and bustle of everyday life behind!
Watch this one minute video tour of the guest house!
Beautiful two-story, 1,100 square foot, 2-bedroom, 2-bath home with great room and full kitchen. Private porch features wicker chairs overlooking the vineyards and East Grand Traverse Bay.
Upstairs: One king bedroom and one bedroom with two queen beds. NEWLY renovated bathroom with walk-in tile shower, and NEW carpet!
Downstairs: Great room with full kitchen, dining area, breakfast bar, and NEWLY renovated bathroom with walk-in tile shower.
- Exclusive private use of the guesthouse for 4 adults (21+)
- Refer to complimentary items included in your 2-night stay on right side of page
- Fully equipped kitchen features granite tops and stainless steel appliances
- 42 inch HDTV flat screen in great room with cable TV and DVD player
- Each bedroom includes a full size dresser, clothes closet, flat screen TV, alarm clock, and luggage rack
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- NEW Advanced air purification system installed in HVAC. This air purification system cleans the air of harmful pathogens such as viruses (including COVID-19), mold, bacteria, and pollutants like dust, dander, pollen, and smoke. This same type of advanced ionization technology is also used in hospitals, schools, and on aircraft.
- Central AC and heat
- Reverse osmosis purified drinking water system in kitchen
- Towels & linens
- Coffee, tea & creamer provided (drip-coffee maker)
- Ironing board & iron
- The following handmade Secret Garden toiletries are provided for your convenience: natural Secret Garden soap, shower gel, body lotion, and a shampoo bar. Make-up wipes and shower cap are also provided.
- Outdoor gas grill
- Outdoor furniture
- Washer & dryer with laundry detergent
Please note that because we want this to be a very private experience for our guests, we do not offer housekeeping service. Adequate towels will be supplied for the length of the stay.
Reservations may be made online or by phone at (231) 223-9303. Guests must be at least 25 years of age to reserve the guest house. All guests must be 21 years of age. We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express, Cash and Cashier's Check. No personal checks. A valid credit card is required to be on file for incidentals and/or damages. The Guesthouse is a seasonal accommodation and not available year-round.
- The Brys Estate guesthouse is an all adult rental, we are sorry that we cannot accommodate children.
- Guests must be at least 25 years of age to rent the Brys Estate guest house and all additional guests must be at least 21 years of age.
- Maximum number of guests: 4
- Minimum Stay: 2 night minimum stay.
- No check-ins or check-outs on Saturdays.
- All rates are subject to 6% Michigan sales tax.
- One nights deposit taken upon reservation.
- Rates do not include breakfast or daily maid service.
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Deposit: All room reservations will be subject to a one-night deposit, plus 6% Michigan sales tax, to be charged at the time of booking.
- Cancellations: All cancellations are subject to a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations made at least 30 days prior to stay will receive a refund of the deposit less the $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 30 days of stay will receive a refund of the deposit less the $50 cancellation fee, only if the house is re-rented. Failure to call or show prior to check in time of the first night of a reservation will result in cancellation of the remainder of the reservation. NOTE: a full refund will apply to any bookings that must be cancelled due to Government Order or documented guest illness of COVID-19.
- A $300 full refundable security deposit will be charged to the credit card at time of check-in and will be refunded to the same credit card arfter guest house is inspected for any damages at check-out. If damage is determined to be greater than $300, the difference will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Check-in: 4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. at the Brys Estate tasting room. After hours please call for special arrangements.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- No children or persons under 21 years old can stay at the guesthouse.
- Pets: Sorry, pets are not allowed.
- No Smoking anywhere on Brys Estate: All Brys Estate buildings and grounds are smoke free. Thank you for not smoking. If smoking is detected at check-out, a $350 fee for smoke remediation will be charged to the card on file.
- Wedding Related Gatherings or Activities: No bachelor/bachelorette groups, bridal parties, or any other wedding-related gatherings or events of any kind or size are permitted at the Brys Estate guest house or on the grounds of the guest house or winery property at any time. This includes pre-wedding hair and makeup, photography, etc.
- Gatherings/Events: No gatherings or events of any size related (but not limited to) graduations, family reunions, proms, birthdays, weddings, etc. are allowed to be held in the guest house or on the guest house property.
- No personal belongings should be stored or left on the front porch of the guest house (ex. towels on railings, coolers, bikes, etc.). Please use laundry room hooks for drying towels.
- No guests, other than those named in the reservation are allowed at the guest house at any time.
- Sleeping is not allowed on the living room sofa.
- Maximum of 3 parked cars allowed at the guest house.
- Campfires: No outdoor fires of any kind are permitted at Brys Estate
- Payment: We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express, Cash and Cashier's Check. No personal checks. A valid credit card is required to be on file for incidentals and/or damages.
2022 Rates & Availability
April 29, 2022 - November 12, 2022
Rates range $425 - $575 per night
Guesthouse closed December - March
Active Wine Club members save $50 - 75 per stay! Discount applied at check-in. Not valid with already discounted rates. Discount based on Club level.
Included in Your 2-night Stay
- Complimentary bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, Cab/Merlot, Pinot Noir/Riesling, or Riesling/Gris
- 1 complimentary five-pour Tasting Tower (wine flight) per guest
- Complimentary glass of wine for each guest
- Complimentary cheese & charcuterie board
- 20% discount and 1 complimentary cup of Moomers ice cream per guest at Secret Garden gift shop
For guests staying 3 or more nights, an additional complimentary glass of wine will be offered for each guest for each paid day.
Give the gift of a stay at Brys Estate! Guesthouse Gift Certificates available here in amounts $100 - $1,500.