Now Hiring - Seasonal Positions
Full and part-time seasonal employment opportunities are available for the upcoming season! To apply to join our team, please email email@example.com a copy of your resume, as well as share a bit of information about yourself, your past work experiences, your anticipated availability, and which position below most interests you!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have adjusted our winery offerings and operations to meet state health & safety requirements. As the situation changes, so will our offerings and operations. In turn, work positions and duties are subject to change and flexibility will be necessary.
Tasting Room/Upper Deck Staff Members
Must be 21+. $11/hr + gratuity
At this time, possible work positions include:
- Table server
- Table busser
- Register (bottle sales)
Possible duties include (but are not limited to):
- Serve guests seated at tables in tasting room or on Upper Deck
- Pour wine for guests at an outdoor lawn bar
- Pour Tasting Towers (wine flights), wine by the glass and Frosé for servers
- Provide water service to tables
- Bus guest areas; removing glasses, finished cheese boards, clean and sanitize tables and chairs after guest use, etc.
- Host and/or seat table reservations or walk-in guests
- Maintain appearance of the tasting room and/or Upper Deck/Skybar
- Keep glassware clean and stocked
- Answer customer questions about our wine, food pairing recommendations, and our food offerings
- Answer questions about our Secret Garden property, Wine Club, and special events
- Operate the POS system and hande cash and credit card sales
- Assist with the opening and closing procedures, and ongoing Tasting Room and Upper Deck/Skybar maintenance and cleanliness
Previous wine knowledge/experience is helpful, but not required. Previous experience with restaurant hosting/serving and cashiering is a plus.
Must be 16+. $11/hr + gratuity
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Prepping food products including cheeses, meats, crackers, and more
- Deliver cheese & charcuterie boards to guests
- Collect dishes from the Upper Deck and tasting room and operate the dishwasher
- Polish wine glasses
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen areas
- Assist with kitchen and tasting room opening and closing procedures, and assisting in ongoing kitchen and tasting room maintenance
Our ideal candidates are... friendly; intuitive; courteous; great communicators; hard working; "quick on their feet"
Our ideal candidates have... excellent customer service skills; a great attitude; willingness to go above and beyond for guests
Our ideal candidates like... Brys wine (if they're 21); interacting with the public; working on a team; having fun at work; where they live!
Our ideal candidate are able to... engage in friendly, courteous customer interactions that exceed customer expectations; work quickly, efficiently, and as a team in a fast-paced environment; stand for long periods of time; multitask well; lift 50lbs (case of wine); anticipate needs of both guests and tasting room management; learn quickly and carry out written and oral instructions; have a positive attitude at all times!