Our Wine Club offers the best value for fans of our wines, with no charge to join! Choose a Club level and receive wine each April and November. Wine Club orders can be shipped directly to you for just one penny or picked up at the winery. There is no cost to join and no monthly dues.
How Does It Work?
By joining, you are committing to two orders of 6-12 wines each year, depending on Club level, sent out in April and November. Wine Club orders may be picked up at the winery or sent via FedEx for just one penny. Your credit card information is kept on file and is automatically charged when your shipment goes out. After you receive your first shipment you may cancel at any time.
You can elect to pick up your Wine Club order from the tasting room free of charge.
Orders not picked up by the cut-off dates (spring, June 30; fall, December 31) will be assessed a $10 handling fee and shipped for one penny ($0.01) to the address on file.
Vouchers for 2 complimentary glasses of wine will be emailed within 24 hours after your order is successfully processed. Vouchers expire 6 months after issue.
Due to production timelines, Spring wine club orders are not available for early pickup.
Brys Estate Wine Club orders are shipped for one penny ($0.01) to valid delivery addresses in MI, IN, OH, IL, MO, MN, WI, CA, TX, NY, NC, VA, DC and FL. Maximum 12 bottles.
Penny shipping valid on Spring and Fall Wine Club orders only. Penny shipping special for Club members does not apply to online, phone or in-store orders.
When your wine is delivered, federal law requires a signature be obtained from an individual over the age of 21.
Fedex will attempt to deliver package up to 3 times before sending it back to Brys winery.
For more on our shipping policies, see below.
- Penny shipping on Club orders or a voucher for 2 complimentary glasses of wine at pickup (beginning April 2019)
- Complimentary wine tastings for you and 2 to 4 guests depending on Club level
- Save 15-25% on additional wine purchases outside of your Club order, discounts vary by Club level and quantity
- Save 10% on wine by the glass, cheese boards, wine accessories, and Secret Garden products
- Invitations to Wine Club member exclusive events
- Benefits are non-transferable; limit to two (2) people per membership.
- Members must be present to receive discounts in the tasting room.
- Federal law requires a signature to be obtained from an individual over the age of 21 for all wine shipments.
- FedEx will attempt delivery up to three times before sending it back to Brys Estate.
- FedEx cannot deliver wine to PO boxes nor will FedEx leave packages on the doorstop, even if the recipient has left a note with this request.
- If possible, Brys Estate recommends shipping to a business address for prompt delivery. Orders may also be sent to a FedEx Office retail store or Walgreens Onsite location for convenient pickup.
States Where We Ship
At this time we can ship wines within Michigan, and also to Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Missouri, Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Virginia, Washington D.C., New York, Florida, Texas, and California.
Once your order has been processed and a change of address is required while in route, a reroute charge of $20.00 will be applied to the order. There is no charge to reroute a shipment to a local FedEx Office or Walgreens Onsite.
Return of Package
If you are unable to sign for your wine package on any of the 3 delivery attempts, FedEx will return your package back to the winery. You have the option to have the package held for pick up or reshipped for an additional fee.
Refused shipments are subject to a $25.00 restocking fee.
If weather conditions are unfavorable for shipping wine (extreme heat or cold anywhere along the way between us and you), we will hold your order until the weather improves. If your wine shipment is delayed due to weather, we will contact you to arrange an alternate delivery date. Once wine leaves the winery, Brys Estate is not responsible for damaged wine due to adverse weather conditions.
Federal law states that alcoholic beverages can only be returned or exchanged if the product is spoiled, deteriorated or contaminated. Once wine leaves the winery, Brys Estate is not responsible for damaged wine due to adverse weather conditions.
We will replace or refund you for any bottle of wine that is spoiled, deteriorated or contaminated. We ask for return of the unfinished portion of the original bottle to the tasting room for replacement or refund. Once the wine is received we will either replace the flawed bottle with the current vintage of the same varietal, or we will refund your credit card account for the cost of the wine including any applicable shipping charges.
On the rare occasion a customer receives the wrong product, we will make every effort to correct the order. We are unable to accept return of wine that was ordered in error by the customer.
Your Brys Estate Wine Club membership automatically renews. After receiving your first shipment/order, you may cancel your membership at any time. As membership benefits begin immediately (including free tastings, discounts, etc), members wishing to cancel their membership before their first shipment will be charged a $50 cancellation fee. Shipments processed prior to the cancellation date are nonrefundable, even if not yet received. Once the membership is cancelled, all membership benefits will end.
To cancel your membership, please call (231) 223-9303 ext. 3 or send an email.